The Lawyers Alliance is a thriving law firm operating in Bangladesh that provides extensive and diversified legal services to its clientele. Steered by Barrister Arife Billah, the firm offers inter-disciplinary services in a highly professional and goal-oriented style, meeting virtually every need of its clients. Located at Bijoynagar, the commercial hub of the capital city of Dhaka, the firm rapports with its clients with sincerity, dedication, and integrity in order to produce the best possible and pragmatic result to its valued clients. The Lawyers Alliance has efficaciously blended sophistication and expertise thanks to its dynamic team of talented, experienced and devoted lawyers, who are mostly barristers, highly trained advocates and legal consultants of excellent academic background. The firm is also assisted by a group of efficient and energetic legal support personnel and office administrators. The firm has been able to earn a resounding success within a short span of time by dint of its meticulous and absolute services to the clients.
Bangladesh offers an unparalleled investment climate compared to the other South Asian economies. The key reason for investing in Bangladesh is for its geographic location of the country is ideal for global trade, with very convenient access to international sea and air routes. Along with the geographic advantage of Bangladesh, it is also blessed with an energetic young man power and with abundant supply of natural gas, water and fertile soil.
We understand the reason why more and more foreign investors are being attracted to do business in Bangladesh. Therefore, the Lawyers Alliance cherishes every opportunities of assisting these foreign entrepreneurs and thereby advises foreign investors on all aspects of their businesses in Bangladesh through responsive services and to suit your budget .
Our service for foreign entrepreneurs cover:
- Structuring and setting up of operations in Bangladesh, including applying for and obtaining requisite approvals.
- Setting up liaison and branch in Bangladesh.
- Non-resident Investment in Bangladesh’s Stock Exchanges.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating various commercial and business related agreements including employment, consultancy, confidentiality, services, strategic alliance distribution, franchising, marketing, teaming, joint ventures, technology licensing, reseller and consortium agreements.
- Advising foreign companies on legal and regulatory issues.
- Land Acquisitions, construction related legal matters and purchase.
- Compliance with commercial laws including property laws, labour laws, etc.
- Re-structuring, mergers, capital structures, winding up and repatriation of proceeds.
- Advising foreign companies on legal, regulatory and tax aspects of doing business in Bangladesh
- Obtaining work permit and assistance with other immigration related matters
We believe that the client’s best interest should always come first, and that our work should always provide value. The practice of the ‘The Lawyers Alliance’ extends over a wide area of legal services. Other than the above mentioned services we also provide the following services in the related sectors Banking and Finance
- Labour and Employment
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Tax, VAT, Custom and Excise matters
- Shipping Matters
- Insurance Matters
- Civil & Criminal Litigations
- Corporate and Commercial
- Land and Real Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- In house services
For more information on our services please contact us:
The Lawyers Alliance
M.L.Hotel Tower Ltd, (10th Floor) 208, Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Sarani,Bijoynagar, Dhaka-1000.
Tel: +8802- 9511379, (9571384-86, 9571388-91, Ext.- 1116). Cell: 0088-01730710509, 0088-01704098179;
Email- [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]